Job Locations: Wuxi, CN
Job ID: 2019-4767
- Responsible for developing global platforms with a current focus on 3D platforms and viral vectors for our Advanced Therapies business.
- Current key areas of focus our bioreactors and cell line development
Currentfocus on developing AAV and lentiplatforms
teamto implement these platforms
- Interfaces with China and US PD to develop platforms.
- Partners with China GM and the VP of Process and Technology development in the US
- Attend scientific
conferences andrepresents WuXi to potential clients where appropriate.
- Stays current on
technologies tohelp maintain the organization’s long-term competitive position and profitability.
- Working location: Wuxi, China
- Responsible for developing AAV platforms that can be licensed to customers for royalties and milestone payments
- Responsible for helping to develop global 3D platforms and vector platforms that will help us provide commercial scale production to customers, and more
cost effectiveproduction for customers.
- Responsible for developing bioreactors platforms for cell and gene therapies, and producer cell lines where appropriate.
- Responsible for helping to develop other key platforms in this area
- Any other job-related duties as requested by Management.
- Ph.D. in science discipline with
totalof 20+ years of experience
- Senior Management level experience
- Senior Technical Leader in multiple disciplines of science for the Pharma / CRO business
- Deep experience in bioreactors and cell line development. Experience with vectors or vaccines preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
How to apply:
- Apply online directly through following
link( recommended): https://careers-wuxiapptec.icims.com/jobs/4767/executive-director-vice-president%2c-global-process-development/job
- Send your CV to WuXi recruiter Helen Sun at [email protected]