Work Location: Newark, DE or Bay Area, CA
ACROBiosystems is a leading manufacturer of recombinant proteins. We provide high-quality protein reagents and kits to the biopharma industry. We are seeking a highly-creative Senior Regional Marketing Specialist to lead our online marketing campaigns and manage regional offline marketing events. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations in the US and EU as well as offline activities in the Bay Area. Your goal is to grow our website traffic and generate leads and opportunities through offline events effectively. This role will have a high potential for promotion and receive development opportunities to be the key Marketing leader of US and EU markets.
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Managing SEM and SEO to improve traffic effectively.
- Overseeing the social media strategy and managing our social media platforms.
- Tracking customer behavior on our website and come up with actions to improve visitors’ interaction as well as activity.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing resources including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns to develop integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluate and analyze important metrics that affect our website traffic, conversion rate, and active customers.
- Manage and execute offline marketing events such as conferences and trade shows to generate sales leads and opportunities in the Bay Area.
- Maintain active and long-term relationship with key organizations within the biopharma industry and co-host workshops and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Statistics, Digital Marketing preferred
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, bio industry background preferred
- Must be proficient in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company initiatives
- Must be willing to travel for marketing events and activities