Report to: President
Location: Suzhou Taicang / Shanghai
- Set up technology and R&D strategy to sustain company’s long-term strategy and goal;
- Apperceive and assess external market environment, industry changes and trend, evaluate and direct company’s technology and business development;
- Lead new product and business incubation, introduction and launch; responsible for the product life-cycle management;
- Integrate and coordinate the global first-class R&D resources (including universities, research institutes and enterprises) to attain company’s R&D goals;
- Integrate and coordinate company’s internal resources (including production, QC, and operation team) to attain new business incubation and development;
- Build and lead company’s R&D and BD team to attain team goals, foster and motivate work morale, help team members to achieve personal growth.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in molecular biology , cell biology, immunology or related scientific disciplines required, overseas Ph.D. preferred;
- Over 10 years of R&D experience in biotechnology industry. Capable of developing life science research reagents including service; especially for cell culture medium or NGS ect.
- 5 years of experience as a R&D or BD group leader and program manager;
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a high bias for proactive action;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude;
- Fluent oral and written English.
ExCell will provide an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary, performance bonus and long –term incentive plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to :